Additional oversized or overweight packages might have additional charges. Shipping will be calculated at check out.
You will be notified, prior to processing, of any additional surcharge and for your approval. The charge will be added at the time of processing your purchase. Your order will not be shipped until we receive your approval.
This product cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands. The shipping rate will be viewed on the checkout page.
The Yakima SpareRide 2 Bike Carrier Rack turns almost any spare tire into a bike-hauling machine. The easy, tool-free on-and-off spare tire rack includes new SuperCush anti-sway cradles, removable ZipStrips and integrated SKS locks.
- Spare-tire-mounted rack lets you carry 2 bikes on the back of your vehicle
- SuperCush anti-sway cradles with ratcheting ZipStrip straps hold bike frames at 3 points
- Locking knob tightens rack to spare tire - no tools required
- Locks carrier to vehicle with Yakima Same Key System (SKS) lock core
- Dual arms offer excellent bike support
- Quick-release TriggerFinger control lever lets you fold down arms for storage
- Universal mounting plate fits most lug nut patterns
- Includes extension for use with oversized truck tires
- Rubber TireTread spacers cushion bike rack against the spare tire
- Included cable lock with SKS lock core secures bike to rack
- Strong, durable steel construction
- Signature bottle openers built into rack arms allow you to enjoy a cold one after a long ride
- Application: most vehicles with factory rear-mounted spare tires
- Fits spare tires ranging from 7-11/16" - 12-1/2" wide
- Will not fit vehicles with spare-tire-mounted backup cameras
- Carrying capacity: 2 bikes
- Weight capacity: 35 lbs per bike