Additional oversized or overweight packages might have additional charges. Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
You will be notified, prior to processing, of any additional surcharge and for your approval. The charge will be added at the time of processing your purchase. Your order will not be shipped until we receive your approval.
This product cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands. The shipping rate will be viewed on the checkout page.Say goodbye to awkward loading options, and hello to your e-bike’s new best friend. The OnRamp blends simple, efficient design with secure performance, to create a no-compromise rack to ease the challenge of carrying heavier bikes. An integrated ramp lets you roll your ride right into place, adjustable trays reduces bike to bike interference, and conforming frame clamps means it can carry a wide range of bike styles—from e-bikes to town bikes to mountain bikes and fendered-up road bikes—with ease. With a capacity of up to two 66 lbs. bikes you can leave your battery on the bike and hit the road.
- Engineered to carry 2 bikes up to 66-lbs each
- Integrated ramp for easy, roll-on loading, and stows away neatly
- Adjustable frame attachments means you can carry E-Bikes, mountain, road, hybrid, women’s specific, BMX, kids bikes and bikes with fenders with ease.
- Accommodates tires up to 29x3.25" and up to 27.5x 4.5” wide tires with the FatStrap Kit (sold separately)
- Accommodates bike wheelbases up to 50”
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks included to secure bikes to rack and rack to vehicle receiver
- Tilts forward with bikes loaded for trunk access
- Adjustable bike trays minimize bike to bike interference
- Off-Road Rated at 40lbs per bike
- RV Rated at 40lbs per bike
- Weight: 42.60 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 34.00 in x W 52.00 in x H 45.00 in