This Product has a flat rate ground shipping rate of $25 per item. Additional oversized or overweight packages might have additional charges. You will be notified, prior to processing, of any additional surcharge and for your approval. The charge will be added at the time of processing your purchase. Your order will not be shipped until we receive your approval.
This product cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands. The shipping rate will be viewed on the checkout page.
With the FrontLoader's universal fit to multiple types of crossbars, this is Yakima's most versatile bike rack ever. Bikes stay vertical as they roll onto the rack for quick and easy loading. Best-in-class, consumer-focused design and security options offer a great out-of-the-box experience and years of rock-solid performance.
- Installs quickly and easily without tools
- Fits directly to factory, round, and square bars - no adapters required
- Locks to crossbar, and locks to bike to rack (requires 2 SKS lock cores, sold separately)
- Easy-to-use touch points
- Doesn't touch painted surfaces of your bike
- Fits 20 inch kids' wheels all the way up to 29 inch mountain and 700c road wheels
- No problem handling disc brakes, thru axles, or funky suspensions
- Easy-to-adjust wheel tray fits a wide range of bike lengths (except tandems and recumbents).