SAVE - BUY 2 OR MORE FULL PRICED SOCKS GET 25% OFF
(prices will change in the cart, Discount can not be combined with other discounts.)
The Wigwam Merino Lite Hiker uses luxuriously soft merino wool which has all of the positive characteristics of wool including wicking ability, quick absorption and evaporation, but without the itch. CoolMax® is added for superior wicking action.
- Natural merino wool blend for extra softness, improved comfort, durability, less pilling, added strength and performance.
- Wool, the natural temperature regulator, keeps feet warm in winter, cool in summer.
- Machine washable for easy care and less shrinkage.
- Merino wool absorbs and evaporates moisture for dry, next-to-skin feel.
- Foot-hugging fit and comfort.
- Stay-put leg and top.
- Midweight cushioned leg and sole.
- Long wearing heel and toe.
- Seamless toe closure.
- Elasticized arch.
- 55% merino wool, 39% stretch nylon, 3% polyester, 3% spandex
- Wt. 3.4 oz.
- Sock Height: 11 in.
- Made in USA.