- Sealed case contains 15 compact windproof and waterproof matches.
- Matches are easy to light and will relight after being submerged in water.
- Up to 12 second burn time.
- Integrated, replaceable striker for easy lighting—includes 2 strikers.
- Lights campfires, stoves, gas-barbecues, etc.
CAUTION: For outdoor use by adults only. Store extra strikers in protective sleeves after use to keep dry. Store matches separately from strikers to prevent accidental ignition.
- For lighting a match, it is ideal if the striker is a firm surface which can usually be achieved by just closing the box.
- If striker and box become wet, the striker will still work, but needs to dry first so that the surface is once again firm. Use a spare striker until then.
- If matches become wet, just wipe dry before use.
- Strike away from the body or in a downwards position. Be careful of bystanders.
- Be careful when striking the match since sparks can fly off the igniting head.
- After using the match, run it in water to be certain that it will not light anything else on fire.