Surrounded by a sturdy metal frame and a glass chimney, the candle is lit in a flash—slide the chimney down and light the exposed wick. As the candle burns, the spring-powered tube pushes the candle up for a reliable, constant flame. Monitor the candle for remaining burn time through the viewing slot on the side of the lantern.
- Collapses down to 4.25".
- Lightweight, durable aluminum or brass construction.
- Burns long-lasting UCO 9-hour candle.
- Easy-slide glass chimney, spring-loaded candle tube, and viewing slot.
- Carrying handle, hanging hook, and twist-lock base.
- Provides ample light, warms surroundings, and helps remove condensation.
- Dimensions–open: 6.5" high x 2" diameter (17 cm x 5 cm)
- Dimensions–closed: 4.25" high x 2" diameter (11 cm x 5 cm)
- Weight (w/ candle): 6.4 oz. (181 g) in aluminum; 8.8 oz. (249 g) in brass
- Candle: UCO 9-hour or citronella candles, or 12-hour beeswax candles
WARNING: To prevent fire, keep burning candle within sight. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide, soot and other combustion by-products, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to .