- For fully rigged standard tackle rods
- Safe and secure
- Durable and heavy duty
The safe and secure way to transport fully rigged standard tackle rods.
- Holds up to 6 (dependent on reel size) fully assembled bait / spinning rods up to 8’ long
- Oversized rod tubes accommodate standard tackle equipment’s bigger stripping guides
- Aircraft-grade, anodized aluminum rod tubes and heavy duty, glass-reinforced, nylon reel case for maximum reel protection
- Fishing rod rack locks to keep rods safe and secure
- Lock fishing rod rack to the vehicle with a small padlock (not included)
- Universal mounting system fits a wide range of load bars
- Polypropylene lined rod tubes for added rod, guide and tip protection
Additional oversized or overweight packages might have additional charges. Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
You will be notified, prior to processing, of any additional surcharge and for your approval. The charge will be added at the time of processing your purchase. Your order will not be shipped until we receive your approval.
This product cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands. The shipping rate will be viewed on the checkout page.
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||100 x 15 x 10 in|
|One Key System compatible|
|Fits Thule WingBar Evo|
|Fits Thule SquareBar Evo|
|Fits Thule ProBar Evo|
|Fits Thule Xsporter Pro|
|Fits Thule TracRac - Truck|
|Fits Thule TracRac - Van|