The Thule Apex XT 4 Hitch Rack Carrier can accommodate 4 bikes and is easy to load and unload with the new arc design which provides better ground clearance.
- Increased mast height improves ground clearance and a unique arc design in mast and arms offers easy bike loading and carrying
- Tilt-down design with Hitch Switch quick-release lever allows arms to fold down when not in use and tilts carrier away from vehicle for fast rear vehicle access
- Included Snug-Tite Stinger receiver lock secures your rack to the car receiver; 4 walls of fastening contact within receiver eliminate vertical and horizontal movement
- Anti-Sway Cages with integrated soft-touch Thermal Plastic Elastomer (TPE) strips protect bike frame finishes and prevent bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact; reinforced rubber cradle straps
- New Hold Fast Cradles are shaped to cushion bike frames and feature TPE road damping pads that absorb road forces and vibrations to protect bikes
- Accommodates both 2 in. and 1.25 in. receiver hitches with included hitch adapter
- Intergrated locking cable secures bikes and stores conveniently in the rack’s support arms
- Easy mounting of hitch rack requires no tools; push rack into receiver until auto-pin engages, tighten knob and lock the hood of the housing
- Not intended for tandem or recumbent bikes; carrying bikes with step-through frames requires the purchase of an adapter (sold separately)
- Maximum Weight Per Bike: 35 lbs.
- Hitch Receiver: 1.25 and 2 inches
- Product Weight: 40 lbs.
- Number of Bikes: 4 bikes