This Product has a flat rate ground shipping rate of $25 per item. Additional oversized or overweight packages might have additional charges. You will be notified, prior to processing, of any additional surcharge and for your approval. The charge will be added at the time of processing your purchase. Your order will not be shipped until we receive your approval.
This product cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands. The shipping rate will be viewed on the checkout page.
The Thule Apex XT 4 Hitch Rack Carrier can accommodate 4 bikes and is easy to load and unload with the new arc design which provides better ground clearance.
- Increased mast height improves ground clearance and a unique arc design in mast and arms offers easy bike loading and carrying
- Tilt-down design with Hitch Switch quick-release lever allows arms to fold down when not in use and tilts carrier away from vehicle for fast rear vehicle access
- Included Snug-Tite Stinger receiver lock secures your rack to the car receiver; 4 walls of fastening contact within receiver eliminate vertical and horizontal movement
- Anti-Sway Cages with integrated soft-touch Thermal Plastic Elastomer (TPE) strips protect bike frame finishes and prevent bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact; reinforced rubber cradle straps
- New Hold Fast Cradles are shaped to cushion bike frames and feature TPE road damping pads that absorb road forces and vibrations to protect bikes
- Accommodates both 2 in. and 1.25 in. receiver hitches with included hitch adapter
- Intergrated locking cable secures bikes and stores conveniently in the rack’s support arms
- Easy mounting of hitch rack requires no tools; push rack into receiver until auto-pin engages, tighten knob and lock the hood of the housing
- Not intended for tandem or recumbent bikes; carrying bikes with step-through frames requires the purchase of an adapter (sold separately)
- Maximum Weight Per Bike: 35 lbs.
- Hitch Receiver: 1.25 and 2 inches
- Product Weight: 40 lbs.
- Number of Bikes: 4 bikes