The North Face's lightest and most compressible synthetic bag for backpacking in damp conditions, the 20 Degree Cat's Meow Sleeping Bag is a favorite for those who really value a good night's sleep in the backcountry. Stuffed with Heatseeker Pro insulation and wrapped around with a Cyclone construction, this bag maximizes your warmth through its compressible, vertical baffles, and maintains a lightweight, compressible design to reduce the weight you're hauling on your back. The shaped hood and draft tube help this mummy bag keep cold, piercing gusts at bay, and the pad retainer loops attach to your sleeping pad to prevent you from being tossed onto the unwelcoming cold ground. And when morning comes and it's time to break up camp, the included compression and storage sack helps carry your bag while saving space in your pack.
- Compressible, ultralight sleeping bag for backpacking trips
- Tough fabric holds up to rough abrasion and the elements
- Heatseeker Pro insulation wraps you in cozy comfort
- Compressible vertical baffles eliminate dead air pockets
- Draft tube protects against heat loss and cold drafts
- Included stuff and storage sacks ensure easy transport
Max User Height:
Short: 5ft 6in
Long: 6ft 6in
Extra long: 7ft
Extra Long: 66in
Shell material: 20D nylon ripstop
Lining: 20D nylon taffeta
Avg Carry Wt.: Long - Left Zip: 2 lbs. 7 oz.
Regular - Left Zip: 2 lbs. 4 oz.