Sign in


Registering for this site allows you to access your order status and history. Just fill in the fields below, and we will get a new account set up for you in no time. We will only ask you for information necessary to make the purchase process faster and easier.

Create an Account

CLICK FOR COUPONS - SAVE UP TO $60* | *FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00.

OUR PHONE NUMBER: 1-800-226-7667
Cart (0) 0 / $0.00

Taos Bakes Wild Blueberry + Cinnamon Almond Granola

Write a review
| Ask a question


Vendor: Taos Bakes SKU: 7409
We start by sourcing the juiciest and most delectable dried wild blueberries the Northeast has to offer. Add those to a divine blend of maple-candied almonds + Korintje Cinnamon. We then layer in a mixture of non-GMO butter, coconut oil, and the perfect sprinkling of sea salt. We mix it all together, slowly, with gluten-free thick rolled oats and organic chia seeds. Then slow-baked to greatness. Wild Blueberry + Cinnamon Almond will have you singing the chews!

INGREDIENTS: Gluten Free Oats, Organic Maple Syrup, Almonds, Dried Wild Blueberries (Wild Blueberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Organic Dark Brown Sugar, Organic Coconut Oil, Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Salt), Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt, Organic Cinnamon

CONTAINS: Tree Nuts (Almond and Coconut) and Milk.

Processed in a facility that handles other Tree Nuts, Peanut, and Sesame.

May contain nut shell fragments.

NUTRITION FACTS: About 9 servings per container Serving size 1/4 cup (30g) Calories 130, Total Fat 5g (6% DV), Sat. Fat 0.5g (3% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 90mg (4% DV), Total Carb. 18g (7% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 8g (Incl. 7g Added Sugar, 14% DV), Protein 4g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (4% DV).

The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Scroll To TopScroll To Top
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.