Take this iconic style packed with innovation on your next winter exploration. Glacier travel. High elevation summits. Spring snowfields. Eye protection in the alpine is serious business. Whether you're skiing or mountaineering, the Smith Embark sunglasses hold up to harsh, ever-changing conditions while providing a contrast-boosting view of every crevasse, wind drift and terrain feature. The UV and visible light activated Glacier Photochromic lens is less temperature sensitive than a traditional photochromic lens with a light transmission range from 45% to 7% that adapts dynamically to variations in light. ChromaPop™ delivers color and contrast-boosting performance throughout the full range of the lens, so you always have the best possible view.
Removable and ventilated side shields add peripheral light coverage, and low-profile, adjustable temple arms let you customize the fit. A goggle-inspired retainer strap adds the security to keep them in place through technical ascents and high-speed descents.
- The ChromaPop™ Glacier Photochromic lens tint adapts to match the light conditions with less sensitivity to temperature changes with the combination of ChromaPop™ to provide contrast and color enhancement throughout the tint range
- ChromaPop™ Polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast
- Anti-fog and hydroleophobic coatings for clear optics and easy cleaning
- Easy-adjust QuickFit temples for a customized fit
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
- 6-base lens curvature offers a modest wraparound fit
- Megol temple and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- Removable TPU side shields block peripheral light
- Snow goggle inspired retainer strap
- Microfiber bag and hard case