Sealz has pioneered the use of a unique hydrophilic membrane that's 100% waterproof yet pulls moisture away from your skin at the molecular level -- keeping you dry and cool all at the same time. And with a Hydrostatic Head of >20,000mm, our socks stay waterproof under the toughest of conditions.
Our 100% waterproof socks are constructed using premium materials and by bonding three layers together to make one highly waterproof and breathable sock:
• Outer Layer - 62% Polycolon, 29% Nylon, 9% Elastane
• Middle Layer - 100% Hydrophilic Membrane
• Inner Layer - 36% Merino Wool, 36% Acrylic, 18% Polyester, 5% Nylon, 5% Elastane
We don't like complicated things. And when it comes to the care of your socks, we want to make it as simple as possible. This is the type of sock you can throw in the wash along with the rest of your gear. No need to line dry or wash with special detergents. Since the membrane is a solid barrier, you'll never need to re-waterproof.
• Wash at 40ºC/105ºF
• Low Tumble Dry or Drip Dry
• Do Not Dry Clean, Iron, or Bleach