When we're looking for both the agility of a trail runner and the stability of a hiking boot, we slip our feet into the X Ultra 4 Hiking Shoe. The updated chassis keeps our ankles from rolling out without feeling rigid so we can move freely and quickly over technical terrain on our way to the summit.
- Lightweight hiking shoe for quick, stable treks on technical terrain
- Breathable upper and gusseted tongue provide a comfortable ride
- 11mm drop fights against calf and Achilles fatigue
- New ADV-C chassis wards off excessive supination without adding bulk
- Active support wings hold your foot in place for added support
- EnergyCell foam provides cushy shock absorption
- Contagrip MA sole provides superior grip on both wet and dry trail