The Switchbak Harness has the padded comfort of an everyday dog harness with handle, plus the bonus functionality carrying small essentials. The two low-profile zippered pockets have room to stash those day-to-day necessities like pick-up bags, a leash, or some treats.
It features two leash attachment options: a V-ring centered on the back and a reinforced webbing loop at the chest, great for redirecting dogs that pull on leash. Dial in the right fit with high adjustability and a padded belly strap – critical for stable gear carry and when giving a little boost with the low-profile handle. All in all, the Switchbak melds comfort and convenience into a performance harness ready for both town and trail.
Foam-padded construction for comfortable extended wear.
Two low-profile zippered pockets for carrying small essentials.
TWO LEASH ATTACHMENT POINTS
Aluminum V-ring on back and reinforced webbing loop on chest.
- Shell: 300 denier polyester ripstop (bluesign® approved)
- Padding: Closed-cell foam
- Lining: Polyester knit mesh
- Webbing: 100% Polyester
- Zipper: Reverse coil YKK #5
- Chest Leash Connection: Engineered nylon webbing (bluesign® approved)
- Buckles: ITW Nexus Mach 1 buckles
- Back Leash Connection: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V-ring
- Made in Vietnam
- Hand wash
- Mild detergent
- Air dry