The Front Range Day Pack incorporates Ruffwear's signature radial cut saddlebags with the customer-favorite Front Range® Harness platform, making it an everyday pack staple in any dog's gear closet. Dogs can help shoulder the load thanks to the integrated padded harness and belly strap that adjust for exceptional fit and pack stability.
The saddlebag geometry creates a passive compression system that is formfitting and supports efficient load carrying. There are three leash attachment options: a V-ring and a tow loop on the back, and a reinforced webbing loop on the chest – great for redirecting dogs that pull when on leash.
With plenty of internal organization and trail-minded details, this comfortable day pack equips dogs to carry the day's provisions on hikes and frontcountry pursuits.
STABLE GEAR CARRY
Radial cut, weight-forward saddlebag design creates passive compression that stabilizes pack contents.
Internal stretch mesh pockets for organization.
THREE LEASH ATTACHMENT POINTS
Three leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring on back, reinforced webbing loop on chest, and tow loop.
- Shell: 300 denier polyester ripstop (bluesign® approved)
- Padding: Closed-cell foam
- Lining: Polyester knit mesh
- Webbing: 100% Polyester
- Zipper: Reverse coil YKK #5
- Chest Leash Connection: Engineered nylon webbing (bluesign® approved)
- Back Leash Connection: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V-ring
- Buckles: ITW Nexus Airloc side-release buckles
- Misc: Power mesh internal pocket
- Made in Vietnam
- Hand wash
- Mild detergent
- Air dry