The biggest kit in the world won't make a difference if it's sitting in camp while you're in the field. The Tactical Field Trauma is designed to be small enough to stash into a daypack while equipping you with the supplies and information to venture 1 – 2 days away from your base. A 25 g QuikClot zeolite dressing stops life-threatening bleeding fast, while the included bandages, dressings, and medication enable you to stabilize the fracture or sprain, and keep the patient comfortable while you make your way back to camp or await rescue.
Stop Bleeding Fast!
QuikClot Sponge with zeolite, a common mineral, to help blood clot up to three times faster than blood on its own.
Clean and Close Wounds
Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds.
Dress Bullet and Arrow Wounds
Petrolatum gauze promotes healing and doesn't adhere to deep puncture wounds.
Manage Pain and Illnesses
A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
Nitrile examination gloves plus biohazard disposal bag.
Provide Hospital-Quality Care
Hospital-quality tools set the standard for backcountry medical care.
Stabilize Fractures and Sprains
Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- Size:7" x 4.5" x 6"
- Weight:1 lb.
- Group Size:1 - 4 People
- Trip Duration:1 - 4 Days
- Item #:2064-0291
- 4 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 3 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic, Self Adhering, 2"
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 1 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 2 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - 25 g QuikClot
- 2 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 11 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 1 - After Bite Wipe
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 1 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 8 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 - Dressing, Petrolatum, 3" x 3"
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 2 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.