Light, sturdy and fully submersible 80-liter duffel swallows monstrous amounts of gear and is 100% waterproof. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Hard-Working, Durable Fabric
Made from sturdy 100% recycled nylon fabric and webbing and 100% recycled polyester shoulder straps and lining
IPX-7 Rated Bag
Fully waterproof submersible IPX-7 rated bag for keeping contents safe even in full immersion
Panel and Straps Do Not Absorb Water
Adjustable, hydrophobic shoulder straps double as a top grab handle and do not absorb or retain water
Universal lash points offer multiple rigging options for shoulder straps and can be used as tie-down points
Internal Organizer Pocket
Internal organizer pocket separates small items from main compartment contents and can be transferred to external lash points when quick access is critical
Duffel volume is 80 liters
Supporting the People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
1,010 g (2 lbs 4 oz)
- Body: 14.4-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a PU face coating and a TPU back coating
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Shoulder straps: 4.5-oz 100% recycled polyester hydrophobic monomesh
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
1010 g (2 lbs 3.6 oz oz)
33" x 15.75" x 16"
80L (4882 cu in)