The Snowcrew Down Jacket is designed for skiing and riding in the coldest temps, featuring recycled Ventia™ and VerticalX™ Eco materials and RDS-approved 700+ fill down.
The Snowcrew Down Jacket features bluesign® approved, recycled, and RDS-approved materials to deliver superior insulation for cold weather skiing and snowboarding. Responsibly sourced 700+ fill power down insulation offers superior warmth, while waterproof and windproof Ventia™ shell fabric protects you from the elements. VerticalX™ Eco synthetic insulation provides additional warmth and breathability, and pit zips offer ventilation when hiking to the secret stash. A powder skirt and hood with a halo design keep snow out, and multiple pockets store all your essentials. Other intuitive design additions include a forearm pass pocket and a key clip. Constructed for cold weather resort riding and backed by the OR Ambassador team, The Snowcrew Down Jacket provides superior responsibly sourced warmth.
- Snowsports Helmet-Compatible Hood
- Multiple Hood Adjustments
- Wire Brim and Hood Lock
- Brushed Tricot Chin Guard
- Pit Zips
- Powder Skirt
- Forearm Ski Pass Pocket with Key Clip
- Adjustable Wrist Cuffs with Internal Knit Gaiter
- Invisible Zip Chest Pocket
- Brushed Tricot Lined Hand Pockets
- Interior Zip Chest Pocket Large Internal Mesh Stash Pocket
- YKK® Vislon Double Separating Center Front Zipper Elastic Drawcord Hem