Confidently step out on the trail with the Sportlite 25, one of our most minimalist technical day packs. Carry all of your essentials with the convenience of panel-loading design and simple, clean internal organization. While this pack may look minimal, it's not so stripped down that it'll sacrifice comfort. An AirScape® backpanel and suspension system moves with you dynamically and keeps your carry stable and ventilated. Made with 100% recycled materials.
Simple, hiking-focused feature set.
Unisex fit, tailored to optimize comfort and stability for each volume offered.
Uses bluesign® approved, high tenacity fabrics to deliver lightweight, durable performance.
- Stretch side water bottle pockets
- Quick-release upper compression straps
- Trekking pole loops w/ upper compression strap capture
- Blinky light attachment slot at base of front panel
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Panel loading design
- Padded hipbelt with one zippered pocket and one open stretch mesh pocket
- Direct access external hydration sleeve
- Lower V-compression straps keep load stable and secure side pocket contents
- Front stretch compression pocket provides quick storage for extra items
- Zippered middle compartment is full height with mesh pockets to organize smaller items
- Front panel zip pocket with key clip keeps small items handy
- Two size unisex fit: S/M fits 15-19" torso, M/L fits 18-22" torso
- Atilon foam framesheet enables dynamic body movement and evenly distributes load across the entire backpanel
- Mesh-covered ridged foam with center air channel allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Flexible, vented EVA shoulder straps with smooth spacer mesh contact surface
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Flexible vented EVA foam provides shape and structure to ensure a stable, comfortable carry
- ErgoPull closure provides leverage to ensure snug fit and optimal load transfer
|M/L||1526 in3 / 25 l||20.87h x 11.81w x 9.45d in.||1.746 lbs.|
|S/M||1526 in3 / 25 l||19.29h x 11.81w x 9.45d in.||1.658 lbs.|
- bluesign®approved 100D recycled high tenacity bird eye nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- bluesign® approved 100D recycled high tenacity bird eye nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- bluesign® approved 420D recycled nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR