If the world wasn't made to fit you, you're in good company. The legend of action sports go through life reveling in originality and crushing conventional ideas beyond recognition. If ordinary sunglasses just don't fit, Fives Squared Sunglasses by Oakley is the answer. The frame uses Condensed Cranial Geometry for a tapered architecture that feels as good as it looks and it's a look that soaks sophistication in adrenalin. Dimensional reliefs, metal icons and sculpturally integrated hinges take the whole idea of street-smooth style and amp it with attitude.
- Features Plutonite lens, which is one of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today as it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- The High Definition Optics provide optical clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance
- The Three-Point Fit is a patented innovation that ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head; it holds lenses in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that eliminates the pressure points common with frames that hook the ears
- The O-Matter is a stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes, is lightweight yet highly durable; controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to the all-day comfort of this frame made with this innovative synthetic
- Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact; the protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations
- The UV protection is not a coating but comes from the lens material itself