Take Moonlite™ into the backcountry and experience the feeling of weightlessness as you lean back under the stars. Easy to set up and barely noticeable in your pack, Moonlite is your go-to chair for every adventure, from a picnic in the park to an extended backpacking adventure. Oversized tubes, paired with forged aluminum hubs, create exceptional strength and stability. And best of all, Moonlite is the only chair of its kind with an adjustable seating position, making it ideal for dining or reclining.
The exceptional comfort of the Moonlite chair comes from a custom-engineered, mesh that stretches to accommodate and support a variety of body types without needing seams. This unique seamless seat attaches to the frame with Y-molded ball-and-socket connectors that rotate and align with your body to avoid uncomfortable pressure points. The adjustable seating position paired with quality construction make for a transformative sitting experience in a packed weight and size that fits any adventure.
True to our mission of sustainability, Moonlite uses 100% post-consumer recycled materials for the webbing and mesh, while the reclining hardware and seat mesh are bluesign® approved.
- The seamless seat design is made possible by custom-engineered mesh that conforms better to different body shapes.
- Intuitive design, with shock-corded frame components and satisfying ball-and-socket seat attachments.
- High-quality, precision hardware builds confidence and looks sharp.
- Premium forged 6061 series aluminum hubs and oversized 7001 series aluminum tubes are built for a lifetime of stability and reliability.
- Each pole in the frame has a unique diameter and shape optimized for weight and strength.
- Simple reclining system allows you to adjust your sitting angle for dining, working on a laptop, or carefree relaxing.
- 100% post-consumer recycled materials are used in mesh, edge binding, and webbing — mesh and reclining hardware are bluesign® approved.
- Includes a zippered storage case.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
|Packed Size||4.0 x 4.0 x 14.0 in / 10 x 10 x 35 cm|
|Dimensions||20 x 20 x 26 in / 52 x 51 x 65 cm|
|Weight||1 lb , 14 oz / 850 g|
|Weight Capacity||300 lb|
|Stuff Sack Style||Zippered storage bag|