Dragonfly OSMO™ offers an ideal balance of weight and livability in a freestanding tent, and it’s now made with NEMO’s proprietary OSMO™ fabric for enhanced performance and sustainability. Several years in the making, our OSMO 100% recycled composite fabric is PFAS-free, repels water 4x longer, and stretches 3x less when wet — all while boasting a 20% increase in strength compared to similar fabrics.
Dragonfly OSMO features generously sized doors and asymmetrical vestibules for easy entry and access to bulkier gear. Inside, a gear loft and gear pockets keep belongings neatly stored and out of the way, while an overhead Nightlight Pocket™ casts headlamp light with a warm, even glow. Best-in-class, durable Y stakes and Jake’s Foot pole clips are included to make the pitching process even smoother and more secure. Our updated Divvy Cube™ stuff sack allows for easily splitting the weight with a partner and stows more efficiently in your pack.
- High-performance, high-strength OSMO™ poly-nylon ripstop fabric has 4x better water repellency and 3x less stretch when wet. OSMO fabric is made from 100% recycled yarns that are PFAS-free and meet flame retardancy standards without the use of added chemicals.
- Generous doors and asymmetrical vestibules for each person with Gatekeeper™ door tiebacks provide more coverage and ease of entry.
- Hubbed, pre-bent DAC Featherlite® NFL poles with high-arching main pole significantly increase volume at the head, peak, and foot ends.
- Color-coded anodized poles, matched webbing, and Jake’s Foot pole clips for an intuitive setup.
- bluesign® approved fly & floor materials meet strict ecological and chemical requirements and have been produced with a minimum impact on people and the planet.
- White no-see-um mesh panels add privacy while a black mesh top offers clear stargazing at night.
- Single-seam tub construction and silicone-impregnated fabric ensure increased longevity and greater sustainability.
- Overhead Nightlight Pocket™ turns your headlamp into a tent lantern while removing blue light and casting an even glow.
- Divvy Cube™ rectangular stuff sack allows you to still split the weight with your partner, but packs more efficiently in your backpack.
- Integrated gear loft and generous gear pockets offer storage for personal items.
- Protected strut vents at the top of each zipper flap ensure greater ventilation, especially during a storm.
|Minimum Weight||3 lb , 5 oz / 1.49 kg|
|Packed Weight||3 lb , 15 oz / 1.77 kg|
|Packed Size||16.0 x 6.5 x 4.0 in / 40 x 17 x 10 cm|
|Peak Height||44 in / 111 cm|
|Floor Area||41.2 sq ft / 3.8 sq m|
|Floor Dimensions||88 x 70/65 in / 223.5 x 177.8/165.1 cm|
|Vestibule Area||10.0 sq ft / 0.9 sq m|
|Canopy Fabric||10D Nylon Ripstop/ No-See-Um Mesh|
|Color||Birch Bud/Goodnight Gray|
|Stuff Sack||Divvy Cube|
|Rainfly Fabric||OSMO Ripstop (1500 mm)|