This Product has a flat rate ground shipping rate of $20 per item. Additional oversized or overweight packages might have additional charges. You will be notified, prior to processing, of any additional surcharge and for your approval. The charge will be added at the time of processing your purchase. Your order will not be shipped until we receive your approval.
This product cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands. The shipping rate will be viewed on the checkout page.
MSR's Women’s Lightning Ascent snowshoes feature a lower-profile frame that’s ideal for those with a narrow gait or anyone seeking a lighter alternative in this aggressive snowshoe. Built for technical terrain, the snowshoes boast our Paragon™ Binding, which conforms to your boot without pressure points, offering maximum foot security and comfort. Combined with the Women’s 360° Traction™ Frames for unparalleled grip, tough decking, and Ergo™ Televator heel lifts, these ultralight snowshoes deliver confidence behind every step.
- Unrivaled Traction: 360° Traction frames deliver edge-to-edge grip, while durable steel DTX crampons provide serious bite in challenging conditions—delivering unmatched traction in technical terrain.
- Paragon™ Binding: Comfortable mesh strap wraps securely around a wide range of footwear, including smaller boots, offering ultimate control. Toe stops ensure fast, easy foot placement.
- All-Condition Adaptability: Modular Flotation tails allow you the maneuverability of a smaller, primary snowshoe with the added, on-demand flotation of optional, 5-inch (13-cm) tails.
- Uphill Efficiency: Ergo™ Televators reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps with an ergonomic design that engages with a flick of a pole grip.
- Low-Profile: Narrow frames improve agility for those with a narrow gait, and are ideal for anyone seeking a lighter snowshoe.
|22 IN||25 IN|
|SKU||13084, 13082||13085, 13083|
|Color||Gunmetal, Raspberry||Gunmetal, Raspberry|
|Weight per pair (Standard)||3 lbs 14 oz||4 lbs|
|Weight per pair (Metric)||1.76 kg||1.83 kg|
|Weight (Standard)||3 lbs 14 oz||4 lbs|
|Weight (Metric)||1.76 kg||1.83 kg|
|Width (Standard)||7.25 in||7.25 in|
|Width (Metric)||18 cm||18 cm|
|Length (Standard)||22 in||25 in|
|Length (Metric)||56 cm||64 cm|
|Footwear size range (Standard)||6 W - 12 W||6 W - 12 W|
|Footwear size range (Metric)||36-43||36-43|
|Load (Standard)||Up to 180 lbs||120 - 210 lbs|
|Load (Metric)||Up to 80 kilos||54 - 95 kilos|
|Load w/ tails (Standard)||Up to 240 lbs, Up to 250 lbs||Up to 270 lbs|
|Load w/ tails (Metric)||Up to 109 kilos||54 - 123 kilos|
|Frame material(s)||7075-T6 Aluminum||7075-T6 Aluminum|
|Deck material(s)||TPU coated Nylon||TPU coated Nylon|
|Country of Origin||Made in the USA of US and Imported Parts||Made in the USA of US and Imported Parts|