A tough, durable alpine climbing pant for guides and those who follow them. The Chockstone™ Alpine is a heavyweight softshell pant that can take the kind of abuse that comes from daily use in extreme conditions. It's a workhorse. Created specifically for alpine guides, it has tons of useful features—even a thigh pocket that's designed to hold a logbook and a map.
- Uses: Alpine Climbing, Rock Climbing
- UPF 50
- 4-way-stretch, double-weave fabric with high abrasion resistance
- Enhanced knee articulation enables full range of motion
- Fully adjustable waist with harness-compatible integrated belt
- Gusseted ankle zippers to accommodate alpine boots
- Two zippered hand pockets and one zippered thigh pocket on right leg
- 14.8 oz / 420 g
- Chockstone™ Double Weave Softshell - Upper Body
- 88% Nylon, 12% Elastane
- Approx. Weight*: 14.8 oz / 420 g
*Weight based on size Medium. Actual weight may vary.