A high-quality fire starter is built right into the handle for easy access and use along the blade’s 90-degree spine, with a reflective cord that makes it easy to spot. The sheath is made of a durable polymer with a handy clip for easy attachment to a belt or pack.
MORAKNIV SPARK FEATURES
- Knife with a 2.5 mm thick cold-rolled stainless steel blade.
- Scandinavian grind produces a very sharp edge with excellent control of the cut and is easy to sharpen.
- Ergonomic handle with patterned high-friction rubber grip gives the feeling of control, making work easier, as if the knife were an extension of your hand.
- Color-matching plastic sheath with belt loop.
- The spine of the blade has been ground to 90° for use with the included firestriker.
- 3,000 strike ferro rod locks into handle
- Reflective nylon lanyard
MORAKNIV SPARK SPECIFICATIONS
- Stainless steel blade
- Blade Thickness: 0.1" (2.5 mm)
- Blade Length: 4.1" (104 mm)
- Total Length: 9.4" (238 mm)
- Net Weight: 4.5 oz. (116 g)
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty