For the weight conscious among us that still want to stretch out, Marmot gives you the Tungsten UL 2P! It is virtually the same size as the standard Tungsten 2P but with the use of durable high tech materials, it has a dramatic weight savings. (1 lb. 9.2 oz.) In fact, it has more space per ounce than any of Marmot’s other freestanding ultralight tents. It blends durability, roominess and intuitive livable designs. Constructed with two large D-shaped doors, two vestibules and a no-stretch Rain Shield polyester fly, this little tent gives the feeling of big living in the woods. The pre-bent poles and strategic “easy clip” placement provides larger interior volume. The full mesh walls and roof along with peak fly vents provide exceptional hi/low ventilation. Set up is easy and simple using durable, light weight DAC Press-Fit poles and Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips. The seams on the full coverage fly and the catenary cut floor are factory taped. Interior storage pockets, stakes, carry bags PLUS Lamp Shade Pocket are included! Import.
- Same size as the standard Tungsten 2P with a weight savings of 1lb. 9.2 oz.
- Rain-Shield Polyester fly doesn't stretch and sag When Wet and Resists Damage from UV
- Zone Pre-Bend Construction Creates Vertical walls for more sleeping area and headroom
- Two D shaped doors and two vestibules for gear storage
- DAC Press-Fit shockcorded aluminum poles are lightweight and reliable
- Color coded poles and clip webbing for easy set up.
- Post and grommet for easy set up
- Free-Standing design
- Fly vents for increased ventilation
- The floor has a catenary cut so the factory taped seams rise off the ground and the fabric stays taut
- Interior storage pockets plus Marmot's Lamp Shade Pocket that securely holds your headlamp to provide ambient light to the tent
- Jingle free zipper pulls
- All carry sacks and stakes included
- Fire Retardant
* Note - Ultraviolet Light Warning: All tents, canopies, screen houses etc. that Campmor sells are intended for occasional use and not for permanent or season-long use. Continuous exposure will result in damage from Ultraviolet Light. UV damage is not covered by either the manufacturer's or Campmor's warranty.