This lightweight MCT 12 Vario TA Women folding pole made from high-strength aluminum is equipped with the new Cross Shark grip. It combines the versatility and speed of the Shark system with the ergonomic design of a hiking grip. Thanks to the rounded supporting surface of the grip, the Cross Shark grip protects the surface of your hands and offers greater comfort when climbing mountains. Thanks to the CLD - Core Locking Device the poles fold down to only 43cm in a heartbeat.
- Cross Shark: Offers the best of two worlds; the speed of the Shark System and the support of a hiking grip.
- Trigger Shark Frame Strap Mesh: Lightweight and breathable, cradles the hand in place on the grip for perfect connection and comfort.
- Aluminun: Super sturdy, extremely robust and very durable.
- CLD (Core Locking Device): Internal locking mechanism with a sleek and lightweight design for fast and easy assembly.
- SL2: Fast and easy adjustment of the pole length even whilst wearing gloves. Smaller, lighter and 20% higher holding force than SL 1.
- Trail Running Tip: Lightweight tip for optimum swing weight. The concave carbide tip provides grip in all conditions.
|Strap||Trigger Shark Frame Strap Mesh|
|Shaft Diameter||16|14|14|14 mm|
|Upper section||Aluminum (HTS 6.5)|
|Lower section||Aluminum (HTS 6.5)|
|Locking System||Speed Lock 2|
|Tip||Trail Running Tip|
|Length/Size||100 - 120 cm|
|Weight/Pole||249 g/per pole|
|Pack Size||43 cm|