The Cressida FX Carbon will support you on all mountain adventures. This folding carbon pole is equipped with the new Aergon Air Compact grip which is 12 % shorter than the regular version and is perfect for smaller hands. This latest generation of grip, which is specially adapted for trekking, has been redesigned for comfort and control and has been improved in numerous ways. The special hollow technology combines lightweight construction with large, supportive surfaces to meet all the ergonomic requirements of your hand. The Aergon Air´s rubberized grip head provides maximum stability and control when going downhill. The inclined angle supports your wrist for optimal guidance and placement of the pole and contributes to safety on the mountain. This pole folds into 3 sections of less than 16” making it a cinch to put into your pack when not in use. The Cressida FX Carbon is adjustable between 100 – 120 cm with the durable and secure Speed Lock 2 plus lever.
• Aergon Air: The ultimate, ergonomic trekking grip with a maximum of control, support and comfort. The redesigned Aergon Air features a special hollow core technology that combines lightweight construction and large, supportive surfaces. The rubberized top provides optimal grip and control on descents. Integrated 8° positive angle keeps wrists in a neutral and comfortable position.
• Extended foam grip: Provides multiple locations to grasp when climbing or traversing.
• Lock Security Skin Strap: Adjustable security strap made from breathable, lightweight and extra soft material for maximum comfort.
• High modular carbon: super light and stiff for optimal swing weight.
• The user-friendly External-Locking-Device (ELD) lets you quickly deploy the poles or fold them into 3 sections, releasing the pole tension is easy with a push of the ELD button. The small collapsed length offers easy packability.
• Speed Lock 2+: Fast and easy adjustment of the pole length even whilst wearing gloves. Smaller, lighter and 20% higher holding force than SL 1. Adjust the tension as needed without using tools.
• Trekking Basket 2.0: prevents sinking into soft surfaces and protects the lower shaft.
• Interchangeable basket system: makes it easy to screw on/off various LEKI baskets (not included) for different seasons or uses; offset threads help to keep the baskets securely in place.
• Universal carbide flextip for more precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.