- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION -
Our traditional mountaineering sunglasses are timeless classics, and symbolic of our history with the mountains. Rock stars, mountaineers and Julbo fans from all walks of life have praised them to the skies. To celebrate our 125th anniversary and give our fans the sunglasses they expect, we have reissued the legendary Vermont. This is our traditional mountaineering model with round lenses and leather side shields.
- Lens size : 51
- Age : Adult
- Hinges : Oui
- Base : 6
- Temple length : 172
- Distance : 23
- Lens depth : 51
- Weight : 40 g
- Flexible temples : Flexible temple ends for good grip around the ears
- Grip Tech temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Leather side shields : A special feature of glacier sunglasses, leather side shields have protected the eyes of generations of mountaineers and now create an unmistakably vintage look.
- Metall-Frame : The iconic metal frame tested and approved by generations of mountaineers
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.