Our toughsacks are built with a tough 70 denier rip-stop with a white pigmented coating, so you can see into them more easily (this is the same proven fabric used in our Dry Sacks and Drylite compression sacks). They also feature Hypalon grommets which are lighter and hold up better than brass grommets. Colors: Red, Green, Blue
Every sack item comes packaged in its own zippered sack, intentionally designed to be reusable. The best way to keep packaging out of landfills is to make it into its own standalone product. Tear the front product description tag off along the perforated edges and you have a clean zipp sack perfect for organization inside your pack. You can even attach on the outside of your pack by utilizing the webbing loops on both ends. The front description is printed on recycled Tyvek® tags and is fully recyclable. Please recycle after it's removed.
The zippered sack packaging is made with the same technical lightweight fabrics as the main product inside. The colors indicate the different fabric types. The color of the items inside will vary and do not correspond to the packaging color.
- Orange - 30D Cordura Sil-Nylon
- Yellow – 70D Ripstop Nylon
- Red – 210D Nylon
- 70D Nylon Ripstop for Greater Abrasion Resistance
- Cord and Cord Lock
- Hapalon Grommet
- Keep gear organized and color coded with Assorted Colors: Red, Blue, Green
- 11-T and 16-T Liters are designed for longer narrower objects like sleeping pads
- Designed for years of use and abuse. Accept no substitutes!