- Laminated polyester surface fabric is durable, airtight and humidity-resistant; nonslip finish keeps you on the pad
- High-grade open-cell polyurethane foam offers efficient insulation; horizontal air channels cored through foam reduce mat weight
- Features 2 wide, low-profile FlatValves for inflation and deflation; pad self-inflates, but to top off, inflate with the included minipump
- Intake valve has a built-in flap to prevent air escaping when inflating; release flap to let a little air out when finding your ideal comfort zone
- New, improved larger deflation valve lets air out fast
- High-frequency welded seams create airtight construction
- Height-adjustable, roll-top Smart Pack Sack with carry strap doubles as a handy shoulder bag
- Includes minipump for inflation (weight: 1.6 oz.) and a repair kit with adhesive and fabric patches
- This pad has an R-value of 8.1, which makes it best for adventures in extreme cold conditions; it provides high levels of insulation from ground
- Most sleeping pads we sell range from 1.0 (good for warm weather) to 5.5+ (for use in extreme cold); the higher the R-value, the more insulated the pad
|Sleeping Pad Type||
|Sleeping Pad Shape||
|Repair Kit Included||
|Stuff Sack Included||
Regular Wide: 31.3 x 9.8 inches
Long X-Wide: 31.1 x 9.8 inches
|Pad Thickness (in.)||
Regular Wide: 3.9 inches
Long X-Wide: 3.9 inches
Regular Wide: 72.1 x 25.6 x 3.9 inches
Long X-Wide: 77.6 x 30.3 x 3.9 inches
Regular Wide: 4 lbs. 9 oz.
Long X-Wide: 5 lbs. 9.6 oz.
Mega in size, comfort and warmth, the Exped MegaMat 10 sleeping pad provides a cushy night's sleep on a self-inflating mat with a level surface from edge to edge.
- Regular Wide: 3.9 inches
- Long X-Wide: 3.9 inches
- Regular Wide: 4 lbs. 9 oz.
- Long X-Wide: 5 lbs. 9.6 oz.