The Eureka Timberline Tents are possibly the worlds most popular tent with millions being sold over the years. The Timberline 2 sleeps 2 people and provides a sturdy and stable shelter. This is a freestanding, scout tested shelter that is easy to set up and has a durable, stable shockcorded aluminum frame. Hooded windows in the rear and 1 in the door provide excellent venting even in rain while the breathable nylon canopy helps minimize condensation. The fully sealed non stretch polyester fly and the fully sealed nylon bathtub floor combine to keep the worst weather at bay.
- Main fly and floor seams are factory taped for extreme weather protection.
- Bathtub floor keeps seams taut and high off the ground for superior protection
- Polyester fly won't stretch or sag and offers greater resistance to UV breakdown
- A Frame design is incredibly sturdy and easy to set up
- Large front door with Twin Track window/door zippers is side opening and makes it easy to go in and out of the tent.
- 2 large windows - 1 in the door and one in the back for excellent ventilation
- Windows are hooded so they can be open even in rain and still get ventilation
- All windows are closable, great for stopping blowing sand or light snow
- Breathable nylon canopy helps minimize condensation
- All clip set up is fast and sturdy and promotes greater air circulation than sleeves
- Poles attach to tent body via pin and ring for fast and easy set up.
- E-Z hooks on shockcord attach fly to body for taut, fast and easy set up
- Shockcorded side guy outs and fly attachments give stability & tear resistance in stormy conditions
- Updated Junction Tubes, protect the fly from abrasion, are a custom lightweight Zytel nylon for durability and can be attached to the tent so they don't get lost
- 2 mesh gear pockets for internal storage
- Side guy outs maximize head and shoulder room
- 2 Gear Loft/Flashlight/Clothes line loops
- Optional vestibule and/or annex can be added for extra gear storage, shade or rain protection
- Tent, pole and stake bags included.
- Fire retardant.
|Marketing Color||Fairway, Foam Green|
|Floor Size||7 ft 2 in x 5 ft 3 in|
|Interior Peak Height||3 ft 6 in|
|Minimum Weight||5 lbs 13 oz|
|Pack Size||6 in x 24 in|
|Floor Area||38 ft²|
|Pole Attachment||Shock-cord Loop Over Junction Tubes, Clips, Ring & Pin|
|Inner Body Fabric||75D 185T StormShield® polyester taffeta|
|Inner Body Coating||breathable|
|Rainfly Fabric||75D 185T StormShield® polyester taffeta|