The Copper Canyon LX 8 is your easy setup, tiny house.
A center height of 7' makes the Copper Canyon LX 8 a tiny house in a bag. Easy setup and free standing, malkes for the most livable family car camping tent.
- Durable, steel and fiberglass frame features pole sleeves corner hubs, and quick clips for simple 2 person set up
- Near-vertical walls create lots of standing room and are ideal when camping with air mattress and cots
- There are two massive doors at the front and rear that make it easy for everyone to get in and out
- Large mesh windows with waterproof curtains offer scenic views and plenty of ventilation
- Extended fly coverage over the door provides extra weather protection and dry entryway
- This model has a divider down the middle, so you can easily split up the room between two families—it’s basically like having your own two-bedroom cabin at camp
- The zippered E! Powerport lets you easily run an extension cord inside so you can keep everyone’s gadgets charged
- There are plenty of stash pockets and a gear loft to help keep things organized
|Marketing Color||Blue Heaven, Jaffa Orange, Dawn Blue|
|Floor Size||13 ft x 10 ft|
|Interior Peak Height||7 ft|
|Minimum Weight||31 lbs 2 oz|
|Pack Size||11 in x 29 in|
|Floor Area||130 ft²|