Additional oversized or overweight packages might have additional charges. Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
You will be notified, prior to processing, of any additional surcharge and for your approval. The charge will be added at the time of processing your purchase. Your order will not be shipped until we receive your approval.
This product cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands. The shipping rate will be viewed on the checkout page.
The Copper Canyon’s easy setup, smart features, and full standing height make it Eureka’s most livable family car camping tent.
- Durable, steel and fiberglass frame features pole sleeves corner hubs, and quick clips for simple 2 person set up
- Near-vertical walls create lots of standing room and are ideal when camping with air mattress and cots
- There are two massive doors at the front and rear that make it easy for everyone to get in and out
- Large mesh windows with waterproof curtains offer scenic views and plenty of ventilation
- Extended fly coverage over the door provides extra weather protection and dry entryway
- This model has a divider down the middle, so you can easily split up the room between two families—it’s basically like having your own two-bedroom cabin at camp
- The zippered E! Powerport lets you easily run an extension cord inside so you can keep everyone’s gadgets charged
- There are plenty of stash pockets and a gear loft to help keep things organized
|Marketing Color||Blue Heaven, Jaffa Orange, Dawn Blue|
|Floor Size||14 ft x 12 ft|
|Interior Peak Height||7 ft|
|Minimum Weight||36 lbs 13 oz|
|Pack Size||11 in x 29 in|
|Floor Area||168 ft²|