Core body protecting windproof shell that packs down to a tiny, back pocket friendly size.
The Pakagilet is a no-frills windproof shell that does as it says in the title - packs down into a tiny stuff sack (included) so you can carry it with you all the time, ensuring it is there for when the wind picks up, temperature drops and you need that extra bit of protection to keep you comfortable.
Weather Ready Protection
The front of the gilet is constructed using a lightweight, windproof ripstop melange fabric whilst the rear panel utilizes an open mesh to improve ventilation and comfort.
Reflective trims on the front, rear and shoulders increase your visibility to other road users. The high-viz yellow option adds an additional layer of safety in low light conditions.
- Ultra-lightweight and windproof ripstop melange fabric
- PFC-Free, non-toxic durable water repellent finish
- Laser cut, bonded stormflap
- Reflective trims on shoulder and rear
- Rear mesh panel for enhanced breathability
- Simple, neat elasticated hem
- Tiny pack size, stuff sack included
Nylon 100%, Polyester 100%