- ultra-light fabric
- grab handle
- opens out fully thanks to the zip around closure
- 100% recycled PET material
- PFC free
The outer cover fabric, which is used in the Astro down series, among others, is a smooth, robust, light and quick-drying nylon microfibre fabric. Its dense weave makes it down-proof, windproof and water-repellent. The reinforcement yarns woven into the honeycomb structure increase the tear resistance and thus provide the very thin textile with stability.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.