The Kid Comfort Venture is a value-driven kid carrier pared back to just the essentials. With the same legendary deuter comfort for both parent and rider, the KC Venture focuses on durability and safety so that you can focus on taking the whole family for an outdoor adventure.
This Product has a flat rate ground shipping rate of $25 per item. Additional oversized or overweight packages might have additional charges. You will be notified, prior to processing, of any additional surcharge and for your approval. The charge will be added at the time of processing your purchase. Your order will not be shipped until we receive your approval.
This product cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands. The shipping rate will be viewed on the checkout page.
- Padded hip belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Compression straps
- Load adjustment strap
- Mesh pocket under child's seat
- Height adjustable child seat
- Sturdy aluminum frame
- Folds for transport
- Kickstand for stability
- Contact back system
- TÜV/GS certified
- PFC free
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.