- VariQuick System
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Compact hip fins
- Load adjustment strap
- Adjustable sternum belt
- SOS label
- Pole holder
- Lid compartment
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Compression straps
- Hip fin with loops
- Material loops on front & lid
- Stretch side pockets
- S-shaped shoulder straps wrap around children's shoulders with Soft-Edge finish
- Zippered bellows pocket
- Aircontact System
- PFAS free
- Weight 1260 g
- Volume 40 + 4 liters
- Dimensions 65 / 28 / 26 (h x w x d) cm
- Recommended load 3 - 6 kg
- Back length 32 - 46 cm
- Body height 130 - 170 cm
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
210D PA RECYCLED
SUSTAINABLE: 50 % of the yarn is used from recycled raw materials. The main material of the Futura series consists of bluesign® certified material.
210D PA RECYCLED
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.