Are work and travel an integral part of your daily life? With the Carry On Pro you’ll fit everything into one backpack: clothing, laptop, documents etc. The full-length zip lets it open up like a suitcase, and with its stowable shoulder straps and padded grab handles this backpack also doubles as a carrier bag. There is also a separate, removable bag for dirty laundry or footwear. Sized to comply with carry-on luggage regulations, it cuts out waiting times at check-in and the baggage carousel. And if you’re travelling with a wheeled suitcase as well, the Carry On Pro has a pass-through sleeve at the back that allows you to thread the pack onto the pull-out handle of your suitcase.
- NFC technology
- Laptop compartment up to 15 inch
- Bag for tablet
- Contact back system
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Document compartment
- Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- Removable sternum belt
- Stowable shoulder straps
- Trolley tunnel
- Shoe compartment
- PFC free
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
The 420D polyamide fabric is extremely robust : thanks to the dense and extremely fine structure of the fabric, both of the polyamide fabrics are extremely tear and abrasion resistant. The double PU coating protects from moisture with a water column of 1500 mm.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.