If you enjoy extensive world travel but want a practical backpack that offers all the benefits of a suitcase, then look no further. With its front access, four grab handles and reinforced side walls, the Access Pro is an extremely versatile backpack. Compression straps, clever partitioning and a separate bag for dirty laundry ensure your gear is securely stowed at all times. And on longer walking days, you’ll appreciate the comfort of the Access Pro’s Contact system on your back. An integrated cover protects the carry system through airport baggage handling. For shorter trips or days out, it comes with a day pack with a padded laptop compartment.
All AViANT products are equipped with NFC technology.
- NFC technology
- Laptop compartment up to 13 inch
- Contact back system
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Padded hip belt
- Includes a day pack
- Compression straps
- Front Stuff Pocket
- Shoe compartment
- Carrying system cover
- PFC free
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
The 420D polyamide fabric is extremely robust : thanks to the dense and extremely fine structure of the fabric, both of the polyamide fabrics are extremely tear and abrasion resistant. The double PU coating protects from moisture with a water column of 1500 mm.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.