From day-hikes to Denali, the Darn Tough Vermont Merino Wool Micro-Crew Cushion Socks are the "go-to" sock for hikers seeking comfort and performance. Cushioning along the bottom of the foot provide the perfect amount of support while a smooth, performance fit assures there's no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters. Fine gauge knitting makes this merino wool sock a true workhorse that's supremely comfortable, breathable and fast drying. Cool in the summer, warm in the winter and naturally antimicrobial so it repels bacteria and odor. Made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- High density cushioning on foot bottom.
- Custom shrink treated merino wool.
- Reinforced heel and toe.
- Elastic support at arch.
- Ring toe construction for a comfortable, invisible seam.
- Leg is non-cushioned, wide ribbed, lower height.
- 67% merino wool, 29% nylon, 4% Lycra® spandex.