The only way to make it from New Mexico to Alberta on foot is with a few pairs of unbelievably durable socks. When your feet are your preferred method of travel, your gear has to be CDT-approved. Merino Wool comfort and moisture wicking is a must when you're sloshing through streams and racking up mileage. Sales of these socks support the Continental Divide Trail Coalition, so thru-hikers like yourself can keep on soul searching in the great outdoors. Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Thru-hikers, hiking boots, hiking shoes
- Materials: 52% Nylon, 44% Merino Wool, 4% Lycra Spandex
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
Sustainability – From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities - Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth. Our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product we believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.
Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.