PEDAL-FRIENDLY, CE-CERTIFIED KNEE PADS FOR RIDING STEEP DESCENTS AND UNFORGIVING TERRAIN
The Slayer Pro Knee Pads build on the design of the Slayer Pads. They're still lightweight and designed for riding the up and down but with the added benefit of strategic side padding and an adjustable elastic fit strap. The dual-density DK Impact foam and durable Cordura® outer offer CE-certified protection. The pre-curved shape and flexible padding create a custom-fit feel, while full-stretch mesh back panels maintain all-day breathability. Integrated odor control helps fight the stink factor.
- Lightweight, low profile CE certified knee protector
- CE certified to EU 2016/425 (CRITT protocol VTT-007)
- Dual density DK Impact energy absorbing foam technology
- Adjustable elastic strap, Seamless calf band and silicone gripper elastic lock pad in place
- Cordura® abrasion resistance
- Polygiene® Odor Control technology
- Pre-curved ergonomic patterning for pedaling comfort
- SIZING: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL
- Pair: 0.9 lbs. [0.4 kg]
- Shell: Cordura® Polyester, 4-way stretch AriaprenePro™, 4-way stretch mesh back: 75% Polyester 15% Nylon 5% EVA
- Insert: 100% DK Impact Polyurethane foam
Slightly bend your knee. For the thigh measurement, measure around your leg 4 inches above your knee. For the calf measurement, measure around the fullest part of your calf.
|TOP OF CALF||10-11.25||11-12.25||12-13.5||13.5-15||15-16.5||16.5-18||18-19.5|