Designed to power the next generation of high-performance personal electronics, Charge 80 PD features USB-C Power Delivery for faster, more flexible charging. Charge compatible laptops, tablets, phones, and more. Compact design is easily packable and ready for travel or life away from an outlet.
- 20,000 mAh rechargeable battery
- Fully charge a 13" laptop
- Charge multiple devices at once
- 1x USB-C PD port, up to 18W
- 2x USB-A Quick Charge Out ports
- Quick Charge 3.0 Protocol
- Portable & durable design
- FAA Carry-On Compliant
- 18W USB C Charge In/Out Port
- (2) 3.0 USB A Charge Out Ports
- Battery Life Indicator Button
- Battery Life Indicator LEDs
- 20,000 mAh Li-Ion Battery
Power Delivery (PD) is a protocol specification that allows for fast, flexible and safe charging. This technology allows a variety of devices to fast charge over a common USB-C connection and allows both to negotiate the most efficient and safe settings.
The Charge PD series utilizes both USB-C PD and also Quick Charge 3.0 protocols. That means you can charge at up to 18W using the type C port and up to 15w using the type A port. A standard USB port will only deliver 5W -- this means you can generally charge about three times faster using our powerbank.
Yes, the BioLite Charge PD series is FAA carry-on compliant.
Approximately 13 hours in direct sun.
Yes, the approved operating temperature of the Charge PD series is -4F to 104F (-20C to 40C).