Built especially for couples, the Big Agnes King Solomon 20 Degree Doublewide sleeping bag is insulated with lightweight, compressible, and water-resistant 650 fill DownTek insulation. It packs down smaller than most doublewide bags, making it versatile for both 3-season backpacking and camping adventures.Get the best out of your new Sleeping Bag click here for sleeping bag care instructions.
Down insulation has long been renowned for its compressible properties and efficiency in delivering an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio, but its shortcoming has been its susceptibility to the effects of moisture, losing much of its performance qualities when wet or damp. The 650 fill DownTek insulation utilizes nano technology and a proprietary application process to provide water-repellency and both anti-microbial and anti-bacterial protection without adding bulk or weight. The bag's durable polyester rip-stop shell fabric features a water repellent treatment that further protects the insulation. A polyester taffeta lining with its own water repellent finish enhances interior comfort.
The bag is designed to be used with any two single-wide pads or one doublewide pad up to 60" in width. The ideal pad size is 40" x 72", and rectangular-shaped pads are recommended. The Pad Cinch System uses an outer drawstring to secure the bag to the pad(s) and a middle securement strap for extra security. There's also an integrated pad coupler to make sure single-wide pads don't move around in the night. Make sure that any pads used have an R-value or suggested temperature range to match the bag's temperature rating.
This bag can easily accompany you and your partner on 3-season backpacking trips, or be used for camping. The quilted top layer has double anti-snag zippers for easy entry from either side, or for venting, and has corner hand pockets you can use to tuck it around your shoulders. It can also be zipped off entirely for use as a blanket around camp or folded in half and zipped together for use as a solo sleeping bag. A double wide insulated ergonomic hood with adjustable cinch cords, draft tubes located along the length of the quilted top layer, and a draft collar combine to lock in heat and keep out cold air to enhance warmth and comfort. Built-in "barns" keep pillows (pillows not included) tucked securely beneath sleepers' heads and an integrated Free Range footbox provides ample wiggle room for feet and toes.
The Big Agnes King Solomon 20 Degree Doublewide fits up to 6' 0" and includes a stuff sack and a storage sack.
- Easily attaches to your sleeping pad, allowing you to comfortably roll around inside without rolling off your pad (pads sold separately)
- Adjustable to a variety of pad sizes with a self-equalizing drawstring to connect the bag to the pad and a middle securement strap provides extra stability
- Integrated pad coupler secures two single pads side-by-side
- Ultimate comfort and additional hand warmth with hand tuck pockets at the top of bag
- Constructed using a recycled polyester taffeta fabric featuring a PFC-free water-repellent finish
- Easily un-cinch the hood with one hand using low-profile cordlock
- Seal out drafts by cinching insulated tube along upper hood opening
- Pillow stays in place throughout the night with integrated Pillow Barn
- More wiggle room for your feet with free range footbox
- Anti-snag zippers for a smooth, quick zip
- Double zippers for entry from either side of bag or zip off top layer completely to use like a comforter
- No-draft collar, no-draft wedge, and no-draft zipper
- Secure sleeping bag liners with interior fabric loops and easily hang dry or store bag with exterior loops
- Storage sack & stuff sack included
|Temperature Rating (F)||
35 degrees (F)
|Temperature Rating (C)||
2 degrees (C)
3 lbs. 2 oz.
650-fill-power DownTek down
1 lb. 6 oz.
|Sleeping Bag Shape||
|Fits Up To (in.)||
|Shoulder Girth (in.)||
|Hip Girth (in.)||
|Stuff Sack Size||
9 x 20 inches
|Stuff Sack Volume||
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
Contains recycled materials