This Product has a flat rate ground shipping rate of $30 per item. Additional oversized or overweight packages might have additional charges. You will be notified, prior to processing, of any additional surcharge and for your approval. The charge will be added at the time of processing your purchase. Your order will not be shipped until we receive your approval.
This product cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands. The shipping rate will be viewed on the checkout page.
Durable two-piece construction with a hook retrieval system for entry level kayak fishermen who occasionally like to wet a line.
- Great entry-level paddle for anyone who generally likes to wet a line
- Built in hook retrieval system
- Strong aluminum shaft and tough polypropylene blades
- Durable two-piece construction
- Snug-fitting 3 hole snap-button ferrule that is adjustable for feathering angles 0° & 60° (L or R)
Shaft Material: Aluminum
Blade Material: Polypropylene
Blade Size: 6.75 x 18 in. (17 x 46 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 89 sq. in. (574 sq. cm.)
Weight: 37 oz. (1049 g)
Ferrule Angles: 0° & 60° (L or R)