The Thule Circuit Fork Mount Bike Carrier combines security, convenience and aerodynamic styling all in one fork mount bike rack. The newly designed low-profile AeroHead is sturdy, aerodynamic and durable - making this fork mount bike carrier extremely appealing. It installs in about a minute and features a tool-free universal mounting system that is compatible with Thule AeroBlades, Thule standard load bars, Yakima round bars, Whispbar crossbars, Rhino bars and most factory installed racks. The Lockable SecureSkewer offers rock solid bike stability and quick loading and unloading. When a Thule lock core is installed into the One-Key lock housing, you will be able to lock your bike to the carrier and the carrier to your rack (locks cores are sold separately). The D shaped, low profile, corrosion resistant, aluminum tray provides significant strength and longevity. The integrated sliding wheel cradle and ratcheting strap provide added stability and versatility - fitting wheelbases up to 48" and tire widths up to 2.6". The Circuit is compatible with most 9mm axle disc brake and suspension combinations.
- Low-profile, reinforced AeroHead and the D-shape, low-profile aluminum tray deliver a durable, stable platform
- Fork mount fits most disc brakes and suspension combinations with standard 9mm axles
- Easy-to-use and lockable stainless-steel skewer with an oversize lever provides secure loading and unloading
- Using Thule One Key System lock cylinders (lock cores sold separately), lock bike to carrier and carrier to rack
- Wheel tray fits tire widths up to 2.6 in. and a wheelbase up to 48 in.; compatible with high-profile rims
- Rear ratcheting wheel strap is easy and quick, and holds bike securely to tray
- Fits Thule AeroBlade bars, square bars, round bars and most factory racks right out of the box
- Weight: 4 lbs.