shipping icon

pickup icon

Taos Bakes Dark Chocolate + Toasted Coconut Granola

Vendor Taos Bakes
Regular price $4.00
Sale price $4.00 Regular price
Sale Sold out
Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This is a pre order item. We will ship it when it comes in stock.
Out of stock

SKU: 7485

Size Chart
Write a review
| Ask a question
This is original granola, made the old school way with old school ingredients - butter, brown sugar, maple syrup and oats. This scrumptious medley is finely tuned and baked to mouthwatering perfection with no cut corners - small batches in small ovens in small kitchens. Little extras that deliver huge taste and a big kick in your get up and go.

So get out there. Change the world. Do something as amazing as Trailblazer tastes. Make us proud.

INGREDIENTS: Gluten Free Oats, Organic Maple Syrup, Organic Coconut Flakes, Almonds, Organic Dark Brown Sugar, Organic Coconut Oil, Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Salt), Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Organic Chia Seeds, Sea Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract

CONTAINS: Tree Nuts (Coconut and Almond) and Milk.

Processed in a facility that uses other Tree Nuts, Peanut, and Sesame.

May contain nut shell fragments.

NUTRITION FACTS: About 9 servings per container, Serving size 1/4 cup (30g), Calories 140, Total Fat 7g (9% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. <5mg (0% DV), Sodium 85mg (4% DV), Total Carb. 18g (7% DV), Fiber 3g (7% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 7g Added Sugar, 14% DV), Protein 3g, Vit D (0% DV), Calcium (28% DV), Iron 2mg (10% DV), Potas. 115mg (2% DV).

The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Customer Reviews