This Product has a flat rate ground shipping rate of $20 per item. Additional oversized or overweight packages might have additional charges. You will be notified, prior to processing, of any additional surcharge and for your approval. The charge will be added at the time of processing your purchase. Your order will not be shipped until we receive your approval.
This product cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands. The shipping rate will be viewed on the checkout page.
Ceiling hoist designed for use with: Kayaks, Canoes, and SUPs
You won't find a higher quality kayak ceiling hoist than this! Includes stainless steel precision pulleys. Self-locking safety cleat protects you and your watercraft from an accidental release.
Lift your kayak, canoe, or SUP with ease as the 10' or 12' Ceiling hoist is designed with a mechanical lifting advantage which makes:
- Lifting 45 lbs. feel like lifting 23 lbs. due to a 2:1 Mechanical Lifting Advantage (min. lifting load is 10 lbs.)
- Lifting 60 lbs. feel like lifting 20 lbs. due to a 3:1 Mechanical Lifting Advantage (min. lifting load is 15 lbs.)
- Lifting 90 lbs. feel like lifting 23 lbs. due to a 4:1 Mechanical Lifting Advantage (min. lifting load is 25 lbs.)
- Lifting 145 lbs. feel like lifting 24 lbs. due to a 6:1 Mechanical Lifting Advantage (min. lifting load is 45 lbs.)
- Lifting 200 lbs. feel like lifting 25 lbs. due to a 8:1 Mechanical Lifting Advantage (min. lifting load is 75 lbs.)
Kayak pulley storage available in five weight capacities:
45 lbs, 60 lbs, 90 lbs, 145 lbs, and 200 lbs
- This kayak garage hoist includes stainless steel precision pulleys and hardware.
- 4 point lifting system
- Kayak pulley storage is designed for a 10' or 12' ceiling (16' Ceiling Heights may have a 3-4 week ship date).
- Easy one-person operation with a single control rope
- Self-locking safety cleat grips instantly if accidentally released
- Use with portable boat stands for make the process easier when loading and unloading (sold separately)
- Made in the USA
Depending on your ceiling mounting options, you may need to purchase separately 2 pine boards (2" x 6" x 6") & 8 Lag bolts and washers (5/16" x 4").