Strong and dependable repellency against mosquitoes, deer ticks, gnats, no-seeums, sand flies and biting midges. 4 oz. net wt.
Picaridin - insect repellent (alternative to DEET). It has a low odor, with a light, clean feel.
• Repels a broad spectrum of biting insects (mosquitoes, deer ticks, gnats, no-seeums, sand flies and biting midges)
• Repels mosquitoes that may transmit West Nile Virus
• Repels deer ticks that may transmit Lyme Disease
• Needs to be washed off when coming in from the outdoors
• Dermatologist tested
• Hold container 6 to 8 inches from skin and spray with a slow sweeping motion, liberally and evenly. Do not spray in enclosed areas. Do not apply under clothing, on cuts, wounds, freshly shaved, excessively sunburned, or irritated skin
• DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY TO FACE
• Ask a doctor before using on children under 6 months of age
• For protection from gnats, no-seeums, sand flies and biting midges, reapply after 7 hours. For mosquitoes reapply after 6 hours. For black flies reapply after 3 hours
*Aerosol Spray does not contain aloe.
Assembled in USA